This section was created to provide you with opportunity to inform us about copyright infringement.
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, send us an email located at the bottom of this page complete with the following information:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Your country of residence
- Actual working phone number (no voip, must include country code)
- Exact location (Full URL) of the reported content
- Exact location (Full URL) of the original content
- Description of your complaint
Optional but recommended:
Documents to support your claim.
By sending this information you agree to the following:
- Submitting fake information, automated spam, or forged documents will result in disabling your access to the website.
- We may keep any information and communication indefinitely on servers located in the Russian Federation.
- We may use your phone number and email address to contact you in both ways if we deem it necessary.
- We may forward all data to third parties in case it’s necessary to verify your claim.
Do NOT send us a generic US DMCA notice because it’s useless unless it contains all the information above, namely the FULL URL of the original content. This information is essential to verify your claim. A domain name in itself is not enough unless you describe how we can find what you’re referring to in a way that we can be reasonably expected to understand.
What will happen
We will verify your submitted information, and if everything is valid we will remove or disable access to the material.
How long it takes
Anything from an hour to couple days, depends on the complaint.
Where to send it
The address is [email protected]