Forum

Forum Navigation

Something doesn't work? Post here

Post here any problems you encounter so we can fix it 🙂

Be as specific as possible, "movie not playing" doesn't really help. Make sure to include the browser and the operating system.

"X movie not playing on Android Firefox just keeps loading" or "Chrome on Windows 10 says Error 123". You can also include a screenshot if it's a complicated issue or no error code displayed.

Cheers!

PS: the old bug report thread was deleted because it has become irrelevant, this is the new one.

I clicked on CC button and selected English. No words come on the screen. I checked my phone and have selected CC options in my accessibility settings. Still nothing. Is it better shown on a laptop? I'm using my smart phone to watch the movies.

Quarter into the movie The Wolf Calls, it took me out of the Google Chrome & I went back in started again then it did the same thing 3 min later

Quote from purplekrislyn on October 29, 2019, 17:12

I clicked on CC button and selected English. No words come on the screen. I checked my phone and have selected CC options in my accessibility settings. Still nothing. Is it better shown on a laptop? I'm using my smart phone to watch the movies.

Subtitles are a bit problematic, these combinations will work:
Chrome and Firefox on Windows+Linux+Android

We don't have Apple devices so can't test or fix issues with those.
Macbooks should work in theory using Chrome/Firefox, but it has never been tried.

Subtitles are displayed by the browser if you select them manually, all user settings are ignored.

Accessibility features are nonexistent but if you enter "sub_en" into search then it will list the movies that actually have subtitles.

Quote from Guest on November 3, 2019, 14:41

Quarter into the movie The Wolf Calls, it took me out of the Google Chrome & I went back in started again then it did the same thing 3 min later

If you mean that Chrome crashes or closes then I'm afraid it's likely not the site. I just left it playing for 30mins and no problem.

Maybe try to set a resolution manually, maaaybe something about the "auto" setting not working properly but it's a wild guess.